Re: Windows vista support and jaws: Stop speculating

  • From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:54:56 -0600

Well yes I do agree with you. FS should absolutely tell us JAWS users what is going on with things.

From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Windows vista support and jaws: Stop speculating Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:46:28 -0500

Blake,

Steve is telling the list that he's fed up of reading this debate by email about FS's support of Vista. As you've seen, there's been a lot of anxiety expressed about when and how Freedom Scientific will cooperate with Microsoft to ensure that JAWS works seamlessly with Vista. FS's protracted delays in responding to the Amazon and New York times website breakdowns and other failures to keep customers informed inspire this anxiety. On the other hand, some listers have raised questions about when would be the right time for FS to participate in beta testing. These two points of view have been presented as opposing positions, but I believe that FS could allay much of the anxiety by giving us some insight into their plans. I urge them to do so because this debate derives from legitimate concerns that JAWS users have about the continued viability of JAWS as MS moves on to the next operating system.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Windows vista support and jaws: Stop speculating Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:12:10 -0700

I deleted 29 messages on windows vista this morning. Get the hint???

skype name stevegomes
web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990