Windows update question

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:29:27 -0700

For some reason, the last few days I have an icon in my system tray that
says downloading updates, 0%. I have my automatic updates set to notify me
without downloading or installing, and I've never had a problem before. I
haven't installed SP2, but I did install two critical updates about a week
ago. When I try to click on the update to see details, I just get exited
from the system tray. Neither the JAWS cursor or PC curser will click on the
icon. Any ideas why it's there, and how to get rid of it?

Thanks.

Vicki