Re: Windows mail: automated switch to the message list!

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 17:32:45 -0700

Hi,

Hamid wrote:

Yes, many things from OE can be ported, such as messages, accounts and
contact lists, but I believe that the rules can not be ported at all.
end quote.

Do you have any additional advice, tips or tricks, on transferring the
messages and account info? I don't have any problems with the contact list
and message rules

Thanks in advance.

Rich