Windows mail: automated switch to the message list!

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws for windows" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 00:26:58 +0330

Hi all,

I have windows 7 installed on my computer and managed to configure windows mail
as the default email client using the tutorial here as provided by David:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14125880/Ryan%27s%20Windows%20Mail%20Tweak%20tutorial.zip

So far so good! This might be useful for folks avoiding upgrade to 7 because of
the email client issue.

One difference to OE: when navigating in the folder view pane, for each folder
that receives focus, if that contains any message, the focus switches
automatically to the message list of the folder. Any suggestions on how to
disable this feature or maybe tame it down for better utilization?

Cheers
Hamid