Re: Windows live messenger and Jaws 10

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 01:53:34 +0300

Hello
Choose the following:
locate your  cursor on windows live messenger applacation.
from with an that focus, launch the  adjust JAWS options dialog box.
arrow down to:
incoming messages spoken automatically , conform that you have it set
on enabled.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
Egyptian citizen.
msn instant messenger:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 7/27/09, Christian <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all lis tmembers!
> I have just joined this list and I hope that anyone can help.
> I contacted FS support, but they told me to contact my local dealer so no
> support from them!
> I didn't like that.
> But anyway, now on to my question.
> When I last tried jaws with at the time msn messenger jaws did not read
> incoming messages automatically unless I was using an English version.
> I installeed jaws 10 demo a few days ago and jaws does not read incoming
> messages. I have to use f6 or shift tab in order to read messages.
> Any thoughts?
> Many thanks,
> Christian
>
> --
> JFW related links:
> Alternative archives located at:

Sincerely.
best regard
It's always hope that give's meaning to life.
Alternative archives located at: