Re: Windows Messenger and JAWS

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 22:27:47 -0400

Thanks very much Debbie. I did bring up the application itself and, as suggested by another person on this list, in options, there a check box that allows one to specify whether or not Windows Messenger is to come up at startup. I wasn't confident that it would work but it did. In any event, thanks for responding to my request.

All the best,

Jerry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx> Reply-To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: Windows Messenger and JAWS Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 23:36:45 -0500 (CDT)

JAWS has nothing to do with the starting of Windows Messenger, period.
Dorry to disagree, but that's reality.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Sat, 20 May 2006, Sun Sparkle wrote:

bruce, i think it is a jaws issue cause this happens to me as well. also
it gets anoying if the jaws program crashs outlook express and you can't
get in to do anything also sometimes i get one of the weirdest error
messages that could ever be had and i  am sure that this is a jaws issue
and am also looking for a way to fix this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>