Re: Windows Media Player 11 and JFW 7?

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:59:30 -0800

Hi,
I am currently using WMP 10 with 7.1 and am very happy with its layout and
operations. From what I have heard WMP 11 is of course a new learning curve
because of the difference in layout. I personally don't want the hassle at
this time so have opted not to upgrade to 11 yet. I do believe that you can
roll the system back to 10 if you don't like version 11.

Rich