Windows Media Player 10

  • From: Larry Stansifer <larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 15:41:59 -0600

Hi Folks,

I am using Windows Media Player 10 specifically to read data saved as "MP3" files.

I need some configuration tips. I went to the JFW 7.10 context help for Windows Media Player and learned absolutely nothing.
I find lots&lots of check boxes in the tools menu and have no idea what should or shouldn't be checked for my particular needs.
As always any assistance you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Regards

Larry Stansifer

Toll Free 1 (800)-527-9572
Voice: 1 (435)-688-1391
Fax: 1 (435) 628-6981
Email: larrys@xxxxxxxxxxxx

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.405 / Virus Database: 268.12.8/455 - Release Date: 9/22/2006

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw