Re: Windows Media Center

  • From: "Tippy" <tippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 02:20:32 -0500

Hi Folks,
  Please excuse my ignorance, but what is this Windows Media Center thing I
keep hearing about. I'd sure appreciate somebody giving me a quick run down
on it. I joined this list to get answers to questions, but have found out a
lot of cool things that can be done on the computer because of all you who
have specialized areas you use and are willing to share with others. Thanks
to everyone who has contributed to my advancement in computer knowledge.
   Tippy