RE: Windows Media Center

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:29:56 -0700

The original message from Bob Verity was:

"I am asking for a friend of mine.  Does JFW stand version work with
Windows  Media Center or is JFW Professional required." that was the
message yes.

If I am not mistaken, when Bob mentioned JFW Stand, he was referring to
JFW Standard.
That is also the way I took it.
If that was the case, then my e-mail response was both applicable and
appropriate.
Half right.  It is clear that all versions of jaws using xp or nt 2000
based operating systems are the same program and was not related to the
question asked.  Your point about authorization was how ever related to
the question asked.
Hth
Sincerely:

Dave Durber