Windows Live Mail -- unread message status

  • From: Robert J Smith <rsmith247@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:55:43 -0500

Hi all.  On my home PC, I am running Windows Vista.  I use Windows Live
Mail.  When I read my messages, JAWS does not speak the unread status for
a message which I'm certain I haven't read before.  It says "IE icon" for
everything whether read or unread.  Is there anything I can set either in
Windows Live Mail or JAWS which will make JAWS speak the status as unread
when a message has not been read yet?

Thank you in advance,

Robert Smith

delivery.