Re: Windows Live Mail tip

  • From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:04:55 -0400

Not the folder issue, since that is an issue I notified MS on while working for
FS, and building the initial WLM script set while it was still in beta.
The forms mode I had fixed before, but MS may have changed something between
he beta and release.
When you hit Insert+Q, what script set shows?
Thanks,
Dennis Brown