Re: Windows Live Folder Tree View Issue

  • From: "Judy Jones" <jtj1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:30:32 -0700

I understand the context.

Judy

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Lange
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 11:19 AM
  Subject: Windows Live Folder Tree View Issue

  Hey guys,
  I've been using Windows Live Mail on my Toshiba laptop with Windows 7.  Jaws
12's working pretty well with it, but there's one thing that's rather
inconvenient. When I try to switch folders using the folder tree view, I can't
use first-letter navigation like I could with Outlook Express.  The same also
applies when I try to move messages from one folder to another.  Is there a
work-around or can I reclass that control so that first-letter navigation works
again?  I don't usually try reclassing often unless I know specifically what to
do; I find it difficult to undo it if I screw up.  So, what say you all about
the Windows Live Mail folder tree control?

  Thanks for any suggestions.
  Tom