Re: Window live Messenger for jaws 8.0

  • From: "addison gethers" <OAG1ROTTIE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 08:31:44 -0500

Hello all,
I need your help again, I needed to update window live messenger . I have window live messenger 8.0 it's say that I need to get the lateness version and I click to ok for it's to download but however it didn't completing because I had remove window live messenger from the control panel. I have jaws 8.0 so I was told there is window live messenger 8.5. Can any of you give me the website where can I download window live messenger 8.5? Does jaws 8.0 work with window live messenger 8.5? I wwill appreciate for the help and answer from you all.
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
101 Fennick Drive
Moncks Corner,S>C. 29461