Re: Window Eyes; was Go to Meeting?

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <Bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:01:21 -0500

If the message had been expressed as an opinion, you might have a point.
But the message had been expressed as a fact: it *is* our fault that
JAWS has any problems. It *was* rude, uncalled for, and the rest. If we
beta testers experience such pronouncements, I can only imagine how
thankless a job being a paid employee for FS is.

Bruce

  Bruce Toews
  dogriver@xxxxxxxx

Alternative archives located at: