Re: Winamp and Jaws with winxp pro

I use the latest version daily with no problems at all
----- Original Message -----
From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motia@xxxxxxx>
To: "Jfw List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 1:58 AM
Subject: Winamp and Jaws with winxp pro

Hi to you, all.
I'm considering to start using winamp and In jfwlite website, I saw the
version 508 but one of my friends suggest me not to use it but to use the
previous winamp v251.

I'd like to hear from you, the heavy winamp users.

The most important thing, must be the accessibility of winamp with Jaws5.1
and soon with Jaws v6.0 with xp pro os.

Any help, is greatly appreciated

Moti