RE: Winamp Scripts?

  • From: "Jim Grimsby JR." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:34:37 -0700

 burning audio cds with winamp is a   . Quite easier then any thing else I
have ever used for this perpus.

the views expressed above are my own.
They are not intended to cause any kind of discomfort.

if there is any point maid above that you do not understand fully,  please
feel free to request more information. you may do so using the contact
information below. Jim Grimsby JR.

Msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
e-mail: jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: jim.grimsby