Re: Which of these software are accessible with Jaws?

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:32:21 +0200

Hello
i think that most of those   desirable applacations are accessible  ,
especially    after the latest update   of the tenth release!!.
even were some of them  is not accessible, we could findout it's
scripting solution.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
egyptian citizen.
msn instant:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype account:
my_speaker
On 4/3/09, Zaheer Sheikh <cybergeek2020@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> Through the MSDN Academic Alliance Program, my college is providing
> several software for free that I can download and install them on my
> PC for personal use. I have listed all of the programs below, could
> someone please let me know which of these programs are accessible with
> Jaws?
>
> 1. Access 2003
>
> 2. Windows Vista Business DVD
>
> 3. Access 2007
>
> 4. Exchange Server 2007 Standard Edition
>
> 5. Expression Blend 2
>
> 6. Expression Design 2
>
> 7. Expression Encoder 2
>
> 8. Expression Media 2
>
> 9. Expression Studio 2
>
> 10. Expression Web 2
>
> 11. IT Academy Course: Database Developer
>
> 12. IT Academy Course: Web Developer
>
> 13. IT Academy Course: Windows Client
>
> 14. IT Academy Course: Windows Developer
>
> 15. IT Academy Course: Windows Server
>
> 16. InfoPath 2007
>
> 17. MapPoint 2009 North American Maps (x86) DVD
>
> 18. Office Groove 2007
>
> 19. OneNote 2007
>
> 20. Project Professional 2003
>
> 21. Project Professional 2007
>
> 22. SharePoint Designer 2007
>
> 23. SQL Server 2005 Standard Edition - 32-bit - DVD
>
> 24. SQL Server 2008 Enterprise (x86 and x64) - DVD
>
> 25. Virtual PC 2007
>
> 26. Virtual PC 2007 64bit
>
> 27. Virtual PC for Mac 7.0.2
>
> 28. Visio Professional 2003
>
> 29. Visio Professional 2007
>
> 30. Visual Studio .NET 2005 Professional - Full Install
>
> 31. Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition DVD
>
> 32. Visual Studio 2008 SP1
>
> 33. Windows Server 2003 Std
>
> 34. Windows Server 2008 Enterprise and Standard - DVD
>
> 35. Windows Server 2008 Enterprise and Standard 64bit - DVD
>
> 36. Windows Vista Business 64bit DVD with SP1
>
> 37. Windows Vista Business DVD with SP1
>
> 38. Windows XP Professional (Single User) 64bit Edition
>
> 39. Windows XP Professional with SP3 (Single User) ISO Image
>
> Thank you,
> Zaheer Sheikh
> --
> JFW related links:
> Alternative archives located at:

BEST REGARD
IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVE'S MEANING TO LIFE
Alternative archives located at: