Re: Which Versions of Adobe Reader Are Accessible on Windows ME

  • From: "David Ingrram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 15:02:32 -0500

    From versions 7 on there is the item that he can use to make sure that
adobe works for hem but there is still the issue of making sure that
accessibility is unlocked.  This is one thing that adobe can't do.  You'll
have to see if you can find a program that unlocks pdf documents so that he
has access to the material.  After that, version 7 of adobe should work with
out any problems.  I hope that this helps.