Re: Where to Find Docs

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 20:26:31 -0800

You normally don't have to change these but if you want to as I did, simply go
to Configuration manager and arrow down to cursor options--blink rate and caret
width are there.
Note the original settings as changing them could cause Jaws to function
incorrectly. It's very easy to reset them--just note their original values.