Re: What's happening in this situation?

i've seen that happen if i hit the jaws key and the space bar and then don't exit that

On 1/13/2010 8:40 PM, Samara Raine wrote:
I'd like to know this too. It happens sometimes with my jaws as well. Full lisence and all.

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx <mailto:kenlawrence124@xxxxxxx>
    *To:* jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, January 13, 2010 8:22 PM
    *Subject:* What's happening in this situation?

    Hi list members, every once in a while when I use jaws, the arrow
    keys say something like some characters no characters, all
    characters.  another way an early jaws version would phrase this
    is Some ansi, most ansi all ansi.  In addition to that the tab key
    says no next window, or no prier window.  I have to reboot to
    correct it What has happened there?  is it a key stroke I maybe
    make by accident?  it happened today and I can't figure out what I
    may have done wrong.  it was just before an unload before the demo
    timed out and I was going to switch to NVDA to continue what I was
    doing.  Thanks,
    I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the national
    federation of the blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and
    security for the blind; to support the policies and programs of
    the federation; and abide by it's constitution.