To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: What's New in JAWS 10 DAISY and MP3 Files Posted

you mean, this is how people have to use this program every time? They
have
to go to a Help menu and a training item, and click on something? How come
there isn't just an icon or an executable file for launching FS Reader?
Isn't it sort of an actual, real program? Is it just sort of a sample or
something? You see what I'm asking? I understand that if I'm trying to
learn
it, this is how I launch it. Or I guess so. But is that how it works,
really? Sounds strange. I feel as if I must be missing something.
file
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret jr" <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>