Re: What's Going On With Mobile Facebook?

On Fri, Mar 05, 2010 at 07:28:27AM -0500, Gerald Levy wrote:
> work around I have discovered for IE users is to access
> Skweezer.com (http://skweezer.com/) and type
> m.facebook.com into the search edit field.  This will
> access the normal Mobile Facebook log-in page.

Hmm, but do be careful of this method. Yes you do get the
m.facebook.com login but look at the address bar and you
see the root source page is still skweezer. So in all
probability, your facebook login info gets sent through
these guys before hitting FB. I don't know about anyone
else but that's a security nono for me. For now the best
solution is to simply use firefox.

Shane