Re: What is the JAWS key

  • From: "Chandni" <chandni1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:34:59 +0100

Thanks so much James. Since you mentioned laptops, I'll need to use one soon
and I was wondering if there's help available with a list of JAWS commands
for the laptop keyboard, like how to switch from PC to JAWS cursor etc. Do
you know where I could find a quick reference list of commands?

Thanks a lot in advance

Fran