Re: What does "Unavailable imply about a program's status with JAWS

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 01:26:08 -0800

From what I know about scripting for rhapsody, it did this unavailable thing
yet the program responded a couple seconds later. It seems as though the
application main window code that jaws uses to obtain a title bar status fires
early sometimes. It doesn't update its status either after it says unavailable.
If you are looking for something other than available by the application name,
jaws key + T might be of some help.