Re: What do you use the real speak solo syth for?

  • From: "Glenna" <earthmother407@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 09:33:15 -0500

is one of the options one for checking everything? Will this also works for
text to speech games? I have four blind mice installed for that. Should I
uninstall it, if I want to use these voices, or will they play well together?
Glenna
Glenna Burgess

Windows Messenger screen name, earthmother122
AIM Screen Name, earthmother122
Yahoo Messenger Screen Name, earthmother122