RE: Well folks, I tried!

  • From: Bill <bill.cam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 20:00:23 -0500

my reactions are not as drastic but do have to wonder why the change from 5
keys down to 3.

when i bought jfw i actually considerred win bridge back then, one reason i
picked jfw, windows bridge gave one less keys.
five seemed an adequate number for a hobbiest like me and even left me
having a backup key.
now only 3, do not understand that move at all.
for those with only one p c 3 may be adequate.
its not enough for me however.
because i change my hardware often i am giving consideration to a hardware
dongle for my full tower.
still thats another expense.
but it is insurance i can get jfw running even when their not open.

bill