Re: Well folks, I tried!

  • From: "Shane Hecker" <shanehecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:41:57 -0500

That's one of the reasons I went with a Dongle version. You don't have to
worry about losing keys. Yes, it's annoying you have to have it attached to
the computer all the time, but I want flexibility, and I will do what I can
within legal limits to get it. This would include switching to another
product if necessary.

Shane