Re: Well folks, I tried!

  • From: "Adam Daou" <adam.daou@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:34:16 -0400

Hi Devona,
If I have to do some testing with a combination of Jaws, Magic, Openbook, or
Window-Eyes, Magic and Openbook, and the same with Zoomtext, I will first check
my video info and settings, then create a System Restore Point prior to
installing anything and after installing each adaptive software. I would test
each installation after rebooting, and move on to the next if I'm happy. If I'm
not, I will restore my system to its previous state, and do more
troubleshooting, etc. Magic, Zoomtext, and Window-Eyes demos can be downloaded
at the following addresses:
Magic    http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_downloads/magic.asp
Window-Eyes    http://www.gwmicro.com/demo/
Zoomtext    http://aisquared.com/index.htm
I will select a custom installation, and will not let them run automatically.
Keep us posted if more details are required.
Adam