RE: Well folks, I tried!

  • From: "Blind Melond Chitlin" <buttfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:43:13 +1000

Hi,
Do my horns and tail give it away?

Cheers, James

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Yardbird
Sent: Thursday, 14 April 2005 12:33 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Well folks, I tried!

James,
given the considerable expense of major screen reader programs, I am
impressed to realize that you apparently own and use both of the.  Did
you
make a deal with the Devil down at the crossroads?  Or did you get a
contract to sing and play on the King Biscuit hour?  However you did it,
I'm
impressed.