Re: Webvisum

  • From: "john.falter" <john.falter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:28:01 -0400

Try clicking TOOLS
then ADD-ONS
then find and ENABLE webvism
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Cal
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 5:57 PM
  Subject: Webvisum

  Hi!  I recently had to put in a new nard drive and am trying to get things
established as close to how I had it on my old setup.  I downloaded firefox and
logged into Webvisum, but when I go online with firefox I don't get the message
that I'm logged into Webvisum and when I try to use the captcha-solving feature
with the CTRL+ALT+6 nothing happens.  Could someone please enlighten me on what
I might be doing wrong?  I feel like such a dunce because it's probably
something so simple that I'm overlooking.  Thanks in advance.