Re: Webvisum

  • From: Claus Thøgersen <c.thoeg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:42:25 +0100

Hi,

But the option to solve a captja is also in the context menu.
I have some problems with Webvisum. It works ofine on windows7 but on my Xp sp3 machine with the latest Firefox it only works on some pages, and I have no idea why that is.

Claus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>