Re: Web site viewing

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:03:10 -0400

Well they are mouse over links.  And they aren't working like they are
supposed to with jaws.
If I press insert control enter which is supposed to activate a mouse over
it says nothing is changed. It should find the new links and let you use the
jump to line to go the text that has changed.  But it doesn't for me.
But if I just enter on the link (shopping by category), then if I bring up
my links list back up, or I arrow down the page again I find new links.  It
starts the page from the top again though.
So what I did was I would enter on by category.
Then I will press insert F and type in category.
Then if you arrow down you will find for example health, body, beauty, home.
These are mouse over also but I found if I just entered on one, I could just
arrow down and find the links for it.
For example for health, there was daily needs, heart health, weight
management and so on.
Debbie