Re: Web Sites that Jaws Users can Use to DownLoad Music

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:35:39 -0600

Have you checked out Pure Tracks to see if it has the music you like?
It's pay by track and in WMA format.

Cher

>>> "Rodney Neely" <blindlion@xxxxxxxxxxx> 11/27/06 9:41 PM >>>

I have asked this question before on this list.  However, I am going to
try to be as specific as possible with my request.
I am currently searching for a web site that I can use to download
music using Jaws for Windows.  I have used Napster, wwww.allofmp3.com,
and wwwrapsidy.com.  None of these web sites have the types of music or
the quanity of music that I am currently searching for.  I want to use a
peer to peer music downloading site if at all possible.  I am willing to
pay for the use of such a site.  Does anyone have any ideas.   We should
not be left out of the digital revolution in music just because we have
to use screen reading programs.

I might even be willing to pay a resident of the United States to teach
me how to use such a web site.  I prefer working with people from the
United States because I have unlimited long distance service in the
United States.

Rodney Neely
blindlion@xxxxxxxxxxx