RE: Wav to MP3

Jim and everyone else,

Yes, I agree that dBpoweramp is also a great tool. It can handle more or less every format you throw at it - if not natively, so through plugins which there are a lot of. It seems though that they have decided to remove the ability to encode mp3 files from the free version for some reason.

I do use dBpoweramp now and then, and find it to be great, but the interface is far more JAWS unfriendly than programs like CDEx, and you may have to play around with JAWS cursor to be able to activate some of the functions in the program. CDEx is far easier, and has a lot more shortcut keys.

I am not going to say anything about Goldwave, since I have had only a brief look at it. I am using Sony SoundForge 7 as my main audio editing tool.

Tore Johnny

-- Tore Johnny Bråtveit E-post/E-mail: tjb@xxxxxxxxxxxx Hjemmeside/Homepage: www.braatveit.no