RE: Watching TV Online

  • From: "Blind Melon Chitlin" <buttfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 08:18:57 -0800

Hi Jon
I use a leadtec card, which I must say is a real pain to get around, but
once you understand its little idiosyncrasies, It all works fine,
although it does appear at first look that the winfast t.v. software
that comes with the card is completely inaccessible, but like I said,
with a little instruction and patience it all works fine

Cheers, James
Beyond the black stump, Australia
Buttfish@xxxxxxxxxxx