Re: Warning but this won't crash your system!

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:23:26 -0500

I agree Robert,  I didn't even read the original message because I had a funny
feeling that the offending crash word would be there.  It's not like this is
news.  Has everyone been reading all of the posts about this over the past few
days?  How could anyone have missed all of the talk about that word.  I'm not
going to blast anyone, but folks, please read through all of the messages you
have from this list before sending stuff like this through.  This whole thing
could have been avoided.  Jack