Waiting for Jaws 7.1

Having not heard anything about this update for a long time, I wondered if
it might be completed and available by now in permanent form.  I just went
to the FS site, and it seems that all that's available, still, is that
public beta.  Does anyone know the projected release date for the real
thing?

Thanks.