RE: WMP Question

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 07:44:44 -0500

The batch of CDRW's I'm currently working with defaults to 4X, when
using Sonic.  that's pretty conservative, but I can't argue with the
results.  CDR's burn much quicker, but, even when making my own
anthologies, I like the added flexibility.

Ted

                From: John Ramsey <mailto:stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>

                Hello Rich,
                I believe this is what I needed. Do you know an
appropriate write speed to avoid skipping when you burn higher track
numbers like 18-20 songs per disc?
                Take care,
                John