Re: Voices

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:00:31 -0700

It sounds like you have different cursors using different voices. In the voice
menu there is a combo box for each cursor and in the person combo box, you can
select which person to use. For example, in Eloquence I have Reed for the pc
cursor, Rocko for Jaws cursor, reed for keyboard at a faster rate and Shelly
for the tutor and message voice. For more on this...
http://www.disability.uiuc.edu/infotechaccess/training/jaws/win-jaws-adjvoice.html