Re: Virus program called: PC-cillin

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:48:34 -0700

i like it and have put it on a couple of computers
its a little more money,
 but,
1.  it automatically down loads when a pattern file,is available for
download.
without bothering you.
2.  it has a built in fire wall
unlike norton which is sold separately
the only draw back it does require more jaws cursoring to  set up
but, once set up it is  trouble free, and just runs in the background