RE: Virtual keyboard input system

Stefano,

Are you able to use the JAWS cursor to navigate around the virtual
keypad or, alternatively, do the numbers appear as buttons in the
buttons list? If you do JAWS CONTROL W it will open the virtual viewer
which is a textual version of everything that JAWS can 'see'. Have a
look at the result - if you can see the numbers in the virtual viewer
then JAWS cursor is a definite possibility.

All the best

Kevin

Kevin Prince
Adaptive Technology Consultant
Technology Employment and Awareness Division Royal New Zealand
Foundation of the Blind Te Tuapapa o te Hunga Kapo o Aotearoa

96 Bristol St
Christchurch
Phone: +64-3-375-4333
Fax: +64-3-355-9151
Mobile: +64-27-245-6687
For Adaptive Technology Helpdesk enquiries: call 0800-24-33-33