Re: Vipre Antivirus with JAWS

  • From: "Cliff Self" <cliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 08:59:11 -0700

Hi Adrian,

I'm running Vipre with Jaws 10 and am having absolutely no trouble with it,
even after the update.  My computer tech swears by vipre, and we recently
signed up for their new, free DNS service called Clear Cloud.

Hope you can get to the bottom of this.  I wonder if it's a conflict between
Vipre and Jaws 11.

Cliff