From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bill Tipton
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 9:58 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Viewing Documents Shared with Net Meeting

Hi all,

Can you view documents shared using Net Meeting with Jaws 5.0?

If not, is it because Net Meeting converts them to some kind of a image
file, like Bit Maps,  before sharing the document to other Net Meeting
members?

I have searched around on Microsoft's site and cannot find any details
of
what Net Meeting does with the document to allow it to be shared, to see
if
this would cause  problems for Jaws .

Thanks for any help you can provide.

                 Bill