Re: Version 6.0

  • From: "Candi Miller" <jesusfreak23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:15:12 -0500

yes It will give you step by step instructions, and after installing and
starting your system it will ask for the authorization disc, and you put
that in, and it will take the numbers audimatically if the sirtain box is
checked, and after that it will ask you to activate, and it is easiest just
to let it activate online I beleive that is the first and recomended choice.

reguards from Candi:
 MSN: cmlwestlife15@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: blindaida822
Email: jesusfreak23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx