Re: Version 6.0

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:49:35 -0600

Just to clarify!!!!!
You can still keep older versions of JAWS I.E. 5.1, 5.0, 4.51, 4.5 and
earlier on your system, just so long as you keep your quella authorization
key installed.  This new Internet License Management system is completely
separate from the old system and will not in any way conflict with the old
method. So if you have received your version of JAWS 6 in the mail and have
downloaded the quella version of 6.0, you have a little less than one month
left to install from the cd. Once you do, you will be working on the new
internet authorization system, and you can do whatever you like with older
versions.