Re: Version 6.0

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:44:40 -0600

the new features tutorials are now in daisy format and are locate on the
jaws program cd. you will be asked if you would like to install the daisy
materials during install. to find out how to read them, refer to the help
topics. yes, the help topics *are* helpful, hence thename, help topics. I
wish more people would use them.