From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Gomes
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 8:03 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Using the JFW 8 with new Speech voices

I was wondering about that too. If you do a typical install, it will
install
all seven voices. I did listen to the training and Eric Damory said that
you
should pick one of the voices and install that one because these voice
files
are 100 meg or so. that is a lot of disk space. Well, you can't sample
the
voices so how do we know which one to install. If we installed all of
them,
where are so we can delete the ones we don't need.

my web site
www.11954.com/gomes
phone 720-747-4990