Re: Using the Daisy Trainingmaterials?

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 12:21:54 -0500

That's because you should hit the right shift key to make it not run
automatically, then you wont' have it starting on you. They are on the FS
web site but it's a 178 meg download, if you don't have broadband forget it,
version 98.2 will be out before it's done but if you have broadband, feel
free to download them. I didn't download it myself because I don't think it
will tell me much I don't know that I'll actually use.