From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2005 6:22 PM
Subject: Re: Using chat rooms with JFW

Well, I hate to throw a wet blanket on this post, but chat rooms are all but
impossible with Jaws, or any speech program.
The conversation is constant and moves too quickly for a Jaws user to keep
up.  I've tried this and it's a royal headache.
However, I should say that this has been my experience with chat rooms.
Anyone have a different spin on this?   Jack